[AJD] 70D pony motor

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Nov 23 07:46:59 PST 2005

A fellow in Colorado just called me and has a good running 4 cylinder pony motor he
will sell. He had just worked over the clutch and the valves but removed it when he
installed an electric start kit on his 70D
If anyone is interested contact me off list for his phone #
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Nov 22 20:55 , 'Duane Larson' <jdlarson at comcast.net> sent: