[AT] t-giving dinner now off topic ramble

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Nov 23 06:58:51 PST 2005

Ted------I think if you ask George, Gene, Gary, Larry or Steve who regularly
frequent the Portland Camp site that taking  in enough of the sauce will
improve the taste of most any food.

Right Guys

However I think you could concoct  a pretty good Apple Sauce based ( Apple
Salsa )  Add a few finely chopped peppers, cilantro, onions, and Grape
tomatoes salt and pepper.

By the way Sam's Club here carries some really good corn chips for dipping
they are "On the Border" brand, they are light and crispy yet don't easily
break when dipping.

Jack killed all my tomatoes.

Following the earlier thread the term maders in the various forms and vegies
for some reason are offensive to me, just one of the quirks I have developed
after 72 years. I even tell customers who ask for maters or what ever that
we have none, but do have some good tasting  tomatoes.

H. L.

On 11/23/2005 6:10:45 AM, tcharpe at aol.com wrote: > Hey, .... Did you guys ever try using apple butter or apple sauce > for Chip Dip ?? > > Really is great !! I prefer the sauce myself ! > > Ted Harper > _______________________________________________ > AT mailing list > Remembering Our Friend Cecil Monson 11-4-2005 > http://www.antique-tractor.com/mailman/listinfo/at