[AT] t-giving dinner

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 13:00:03 PST 2005

        Alright fella's try this, white bread, turkey
and applebutter. Now we're talkin' good eatin'. In
fact while eating the big meal on turkey day keep a
gob of applebutter handy to dip your turkey in. Make
certain the applebutter is handmade from the copper
kettle over a fire. Not store brand oooze!
Don't knock it til you try it!

Danny Tabor