[AT] t-giving dinner

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 22 10:41:14 PST 2005

I can't do the 'mater.. and don't prefer the lettuice.. however the thick
white bread with mayo.. or better yet.. miracle whip, salt / pepper, and
mixed turkey is great.  i have occasionally been known to add a nice slab of
dressing that has been chilled and sliced.. or even add a tablespoon or two
of grave to the mix... I can feel my belt expanding as we speak...

If i don't send out any more email this week.. let me say.. a very happy
thanksgiving to all!

Soundguy