[AJD] AR Project tractor

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Mon Nov 21 18:18:46 PST 2005

Well, it looks like I have made a deal for the AR. I'm to meet the man
tomorrow and help him load it for delivery to my house (delivery was in the
deal!). Now for the first bit of advice from you guys. The tractor is
frozen in gear. What would be the easiest way to get it to move? If I take
off the transmission case cover, will I be able to pop it out of gear? I
also realize that the brakes may be frozen. I have a copy of the parts book
for reference. What should be the first move? Thanks in advance.....TW