[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 17:26:13 PST 2005

JH-
The cover IS off.  The rods seem "loose" with the
exception of the "number one" spot.  I was reluctant
to smack ANYTHING with a hammer {other than my own
thumb from time to time :-)}
We'll get this thing sorted out.  Hopefully, this can
be done without a "complete tear down" and whacking
away using a hunk of wood upon the piston(s).
Wish you could come and see things for your ownself.
JM