[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 08:03:15 PST 2005

KO-
That mixture decal is on the tank shroud, just to the left of the operators seat.  I may be able to "clean up" the mag and find a maker's mark, but I doubt it.
I have a couple of old fellows (locally) who have expressed an interest is visiting and, if possible, assisting in "gettin' 'er goin' again".
I have three times poured penetrating mixture down the plug holes.  I have not tried to turn it over with any great effort.  One of the local "experts" mentioned above is going to take a peek at it on Wednesday morning.  Will advise as to what is said.
Thanks.
JM

Karl Olmstead <olmstead at ridgenet.net> wrote:
Anybody recognize the magneto on Jim's 10-20? Maybe Fairbanks-Morse? It
doesn't look like an IHC product.

I like that starting instruction decal. Where is it on the tractor?

-Karl