[AT] Veterans day

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 13:36:21 PST 2005

My brother-In-Law Benny DeFuentes  was with  Patton he was captured crossing
the Rhine and spent that last 6 months of the  war in a German concentration
camp. He said a German Sergeant took a liking to  him and brought him
sandwiches now and then. Other than that they ate carrots  and carrot juice he never
ate another carrot after the war.   I found  him on a website for WWII POWs
funny I was looking for him under his real name  Benito but it was under his
nickname Benny.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361