[Farmall] "Vintage" Tractor Crawl in New Zealand

Dan Glass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Thu Nov 10 08:40:42 PST 2005

I haven't heard from Dot in years either.  She came for a visit and
showed us video's of that tractor trip.  It was very interesting.  They
even had to carry all of the fuel that they were going to use on the
trip.  The tongue broke off the trailer carrying the fuel and it went
over the side of the mountain.  They had to rig a hoist to get them back
and also weld the tongue back on the trailer before they could
continue.  Dot was a very interesting character.  She was also known as
Cyberpunk.