[Farmall] "Vintage" Tractor Crawl in New Zealand

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 05:10:51 PST 2005

Interesting article, but I was hoping for an image or two. I give those
fellows a lot of credit - I am reluctant to drive any of my tractors
even a mile on our local roads!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)