[Farmall] Farmall Model H - Cuts out after 45 min to an hour

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Nov 9 22:59:05 PST 2005

I had a similar problem with my JD 2010 diesel.  It would run for about
20 minutes and then stop like it was starved for fuel.  Checked the fuel
level in the tank the first time, then the fuel filters - all clean.
Finally I took the fuel tank off and looked inside with a flashlight.
The tank surface was clean but there was a small ball of gunk that would
settle over the outlet connection thus blocking the fuel flow.  After
getting the gunk out of the tank, it now runs just fine.
David
NW NC