[Farmall] Farmall Model H - Cuts out after 45 min to an hour

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 07:47:25 PST 2005

If you have replaced the magneto with one having a known good coil, then
the only thing I can think of is a blocked fuel cap vent that is
creating a vacuum in the tank. If you still have the old (original
almost flat) gas cap, I suggest you replace it with the newer (black
cylindrical) cap that you can get for free from Navistar. You need to
see if there is good fuel flow when it cuts out - if there is, that
eliminates the vacuum problem and the problem is likely the coil or
condenser.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)