[AT] HELP!!!! Need some radiators

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 07:59:46 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/8/2005 7:51:10 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
louis at kellnet.com writes:
Well, I got a lead  Saturday.  I followed up on it today.  There is a salvage
yard that  I didn't know about in the area.  They weren't in the  yellow
pages.  I went there, well low and behold both of my radiators  were laying
on top of the pile of radiators.  They let me take them  back.

Lou

Someone  is surely looking after you this week.  Nice to see the guy let you
have  them back I guess he new he would be in trouble if he didn't we tractor
people  can get awfully mad at times.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361