[AT] HELP!!!! Need some radiators

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sun Nov 6 04:33:02 PST 2005

Thanks guys for the help.  I have tried Maibach's, no luck.  There are not
aftermarket replacements available.

I tried calling Pete's salvage as Joe suggested.  I tried calling twice. The
two different guys that I spoke to didn't seem to interested in going out
and looking for the 98's that Joe saw there.  Is there anyone on the list
that lives close to Pete's Salvage?

Thank you,

Lou