[AJD] 1650

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Nov 4 14:08:56 PST 2005

Well I guess you could take one of our old 8640 4WD tractors to the plot and really
raise heck! That would get the new neighbors talking for sure.

And someday I will tell the tale of the infamous "Franktown 8640 Beer Run" that
occurred in my younger days. (!) Needless to say it would be a national media event
today if it were ever to be attempted again.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Nov  4  8:19 , 'Cotton Family' <dcotton at coosahs.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of