[Farmall] Red Power Article On Cultivators

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 03:57:23 PST 2005

Being an Organic Farmer, I still cultivate.  I mainly use my JD70 with a
3-pt. cultivator, but would like to use my Farmall A.  I have collected a
few pieces of cultivator parts for it, but not a complete set.  It is not
high on my priority list right now though, so I don't intend to buy anything
else for a while.  Organically Yours,  Troy