[Farmall] Spark plugs and Cubs.

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Thu Nov 3 14:43:22 PST 2005

Your cub is a 48.  Many parts are still available from IH dealers and many aftermarket parts are also available.  Rather than try to address all your issues here, I suggest you check out www.farmallcub.com as a resource.  There are many links to sources for parts and special services as well as an active discussion forum with over 1800 members.  Any question you might have will be addressed there.  You will also see some familiar names from this list there.

Bigdog