[Farmall] Spark plugs and Cubs.

Richard BROWN rc12brown at msn.com
Thu Nov 3 13:33:06 PST 2005

I have a Farmall Cub that I think might be a 1947.  It's serial number is 32431.  The grille is a fine wire mesh, which I believe is original.  I am wondering what spark plugs I should put in it, as well as where I would get a grille like that.  I also need a muffler.  I have the original carburetor and would like to rebuild it, so I need the parts for that also.  Anyone have any answers?  I have a tractor restorer who is going to paint the tractor for me and I would like to get the mechanical done first.  The tractor runs well, but can use some fine tuning.  It has been in my family since the 50's.  Rich Brown, rc12brown at msn.com<mailto:rc12brown at msn.com>, Boyne city, Michigan