[AT] Hayrack ride

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 19:01:49 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/2/2005 12:32:03 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

RE: [AT]  Hayrack ride

you know   we  have one of those   JD  tractors  if you cant see the thing
and  what its toating.. you have a  problem..

around here  the trucks have a problem not wanting to stop when you  turn
turn signals on... seems your holding them up...  you ever think it  might be the
problem  in that case too???

Its just  horrific the stupid stuff these truckers are  doing...   (and i
drive as does my cusins)
pass in  no passing zones,  pass you will your  turning ,   running  loaded
untarped with coal at  speed in exess of  90mph ....     and  you  know  I got
told by the local  state police post there is nothing they  could do about
it...   more like  WOULD DO....

so I am backing the tractor driver  in the accident...  sign or  no    by law
 you have to be in control of your   vehicle...