[AT] Red power 06

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Tue Nov 1 05:59:06 PST 2005

At 06:52 AM 10/31/05 -0500, you wrote:
>    Ivan;
>    The fairgrounds is located at the northwest corner of
>Mansfield. Follow u.S. 30 west to Rte. 39 north and then turn
>right on Trimble road. That should get you there.

If you go this way, you would need to make a left on Trimble then a right
on the first street which would be Walker Lake Rd. I would recommend using
the Trimble Rd exit and Longview Ave. I have an auto/lt truck repair shop
on Trimble Rd about mid way between rts 30 and 39 so if you have any
mechanical problems I'll try to help. The fairgrounds has a good size camp
ground in the fairgrounds. They also have a big parking lot that they set
up temporary electric service for camping when they have the big camper
rallies. Not sure what all they will use for this show. I've heard it will
be big.

           Doug Tallman
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director