[AT] hayride accident

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Nov 2 16:26:14 PST 2005

>I agree... The truck driver (dui) is the one bearing most of the fault...

Give me a break here. The truck driver is "charged" with DUI. Can you say
"innocent until proven guilty?"

>The tractor operator made a foolish judgement error.. true.. but I would
>hesitate to say that he ( or any others ) -deserved it-..

No, the tractor driver was a stupid ass who risked the lives of all who
were on the wagon. He had no lights on his trailer  He, indeed, got what he
deserved! His passengers DID NOT deserve what he caused them--he did!

>  that's just plain evil and inhumane... and IMHO.. there is no place on
> this list for that kind of a comment.

No, not "evil and inhumane" Just the truth! And by the way your PCBS shows
what kind of thinking of which you are capable!

>Soundguy

         Dave
PS, Have a GREAT DAY!