[AT] hayride accident

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 2 11:15:24 PST 2005

>From: "Almost-Running Deere" <deereman1000 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [AT] re : hayride / accidents
>Man, that is cold as hell and really uncalled for.............

>>From: Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net>
>>The guy driving the tractor got EXACTLY what he deserved! Too bad about
>>the
>>others who were hurt or killed!
>>         Dave

I agree... The truck driver (dui) is the one bearing most of the fault...
The tractor operator made a foolish judgement error.. true.. but I would
hesitate to say that he ( or any others ) -deserved it-.. that's just plain
evil and inhumane... and IMHO.. there is no place on this list for that kind
of a comment.

Soundguy