[AT] Old Case tractor

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Nov 1 06:29:25 PST 2005

Looks like a Case SC to me.

Phil

----- Original Message -----
>From    : Lew Best <bee_keeper at earthlink.net>
Sent    : Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:19:57 -0600
To      : "At at Lists. Antique-Tractor. Com" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>,
"Theihandcaseplace at Yahoogroups. Com" <theihandcaseplace at yahoogroups.com>
Subject : [AT] Old Case tractor

>Hey guys
 Got this old tractor as part of a backhoe deal; engine was supposed to
fit the backhoe but not even close!  :-(  I haven’t tried running it but
the guy said it has a cracked head but runs; spits water & oil out the
exhaust.  No water showing up in the oil when I pull the dipstick.
Gonna try it when the weather clears up (had storms today).

Can yall id the tractor from the pix?  Looks like there was a plate on
the dash but it’s long gone.  Back tires coming apart but hold air.
Anyone interested in it?  What’s a fair price for it (if his description
of engine condition is true)?  I really don’t need it.