[AT] Old Case tractor

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Nov 1 02:41:53 PST 2005

    Lew;
    This tractor is a Case SC. It is a pretty common model. You
can find the serial number and model number stamped on the left
side of the engine mounting flange to the clutch housing. Year
of manufacture can be determined by taking the first 2 numbers
in the serial number and subtracting 4. These tractors were
built fron about 1939 to 1953..

                        Gene