[Steam-engine] Hard water & soft plug

Harold Kuret cceinc at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 1 04:09:27 PST 2005

I use rain water in my engine. If you are planning to leave the water in you
may want to up the Ph. Here in Ontario the rain water comes in around 6.5. I
use swimming pool "ph up" to bring it up in the 7.5 to 8 range. I then
continue on with my water treatment program.

Harold Kuret
Lynden, Ont. Canada