[AJD] What a day - Galloping idle - Backfires

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Tue May 31 18:33:48 PDT 2005

Duane,

Thanks for you insight.  One of these days I'm going to make one of your talks at the gathering.

I was driving it up an incline in a field just to see what it did.  Wasn't steep but I thought it might provide some load.

What I did notice when adjusting the idle that nothing seems to change.  I'm hoping it was the gas since I haven't changed it in over 8 months or better.  So I'll empty the tank, put fresh in and see what happens.  I'll order the plugs and condensor (wires are almost new).

LeRoy