[Steam-engine] Make your own Iron Castings!!

Mark mark at ironacres.com
Mon May 30 14:15:13 PDT 2005

I would definitely be interested. I've come very close over the past few
years to building my own mini-foundry in the shop but haven't got it done
yet (I know no one else is familiar with that). I've got a couple pieces
from my Aultman Taylor project that I need recast and could pick one of
those. I could even "volunteer" an extra piece if someone didn't have one of
their own :)

Mark