[Steam-engine] Make your own Iron Castings!!

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Mon May 30 06:07:41 PDT 2005

Terry,

Just let me know when you plan on coming through.  My schedule is like this:
Mon-Thur available after 4 pm, Fri-Sun available all day.  If you will be
passing through during the week I may be able to get away for a little bit
to meet you at the Tod Engine.

Thanks

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine