[AJD] late B

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun May 29 09:39:33 PDT 2005

I had the opportunity to visit with a couple Deere retirees for about a
month in 2003.  I cannot say anything about the current happenings, but in
the past, Deere apparently did the same thing.  Had to.  Lots at the
factory were full and things were not selling, but production continued to
keep the employees at work.  It was, however, pointed out to me by these
old boys that all that changed after the Deere family members no longer had
any control of the company.  I am just repeating what was told to me.  I
have no first hand knowledge.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA