[AT] O/T anti virus software question

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri May 27 10:51:14 PDT 2005

On 27 May 2005 at 16:36, msm10301 at juno.com wrote:

> What do you mean by "beware the imitater?"

	There is an impostor program floating around that calls itself Spybot that is actually
spyware or mal-ware. A google search should show up references to it somewhere.
	Take everything from the web with a healthy dose of skepticism...   :-)   I recall
reading a few years ago of Norton having to fight an imposter with a look alike name. I
suppose most have had to at one time or another. Kind of like the company that hired a
guy named Ford many years ago so they could use the name on tractors.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA