[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Tue May 24 13:04:08 PDT 2005

Cecil,
I see CompUsa has Norton Ghost for $20 after rebates. Just FYI

Mike

-- Cecil Monson <cmonson at hvc.rr.com> wrote:

	Phil, will Norton Ghost make backups of more than one PC
per customer or is it limited to the one PC like Norton Antivirus?
I would like to be able to backup 4 or 5 PCs for myself if possible.

	I see from the Norton website that it can come packaged
with the Internet Security package for $99 or by itself for $70.

	Someone mentioned that it comes with hard drives but when
I bought my Western Digital hard drive from Tiger Direct, it did
not come with the package. I see there is a note on the Tiger web
site that says that no software comes with the drives they sell.

Cecil