[AJD] Want to shine your plow this saturday?

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 21:06:58 PDT 2005

My cousin called me this evening and is looking to
round up some larger tractors to plow 75 ares on Fir
Island.  (that's in western washington)

    He would prefer a min. of 3 bottoms.   It is an
all color event,  but I am hoping to round up some
Deere's as his 830 is the only JD scheduled to be
there.  (I may bring out the A)  so Dean and anyone
else in the area let me know and I can get you
directions.   I am going sturgeon fishing tomorrow and
thursday but I will be able to get out directions on
Friday.

             Chris