[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Mon May 23 17:27:47 PDT 2005

At 06:07 AM 5/23/05, you wrote:
Cecil,
I have an old Win98SE version that I've used for several years and made
many, many
backups/images with it. It is pre Norton and I don't remember the name of
the company.
I have a newer version that came as part of the software package with a
motherboard.
I haven't even opened it yet, but the package says it supports everything
from Win95
through Win2000 and Linux. Since this is an OEM version, it states on the
package
that it may not be used on other PCs. However, if the drive that you want
to back up
or create an image of is simply installed in the same system, there should
be no problem.

Phil