[AT] O/T anti virus software question

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed May 25 17:57:52 PDT 2005

	I have to buy an antivirus program to protect five of
our computers that are presently without protection. These are
in two locations - here and in my wife's office and are both
business and home computers including a laptop.

	I searched on line and looked at what CompUSA and Tiger
Direct have and found what I want on the Tiger Direct website
for $189 for the 5 pack. This does not appear to be a bad price
when compared to the full price.

	The question is, does anyone know of a better place to
look than these two locations? They are all I know of. We called
Staples but they do not carry multiple packs which surprised me
as they are supposed to be business oriented and if they don't
sell to businesses, who do they sell to?

	Anyhow, if you know of a place to try, I would appreciate
any help I can get with this. Thanks in advance.

Cecil