[AJD] Bought AR 253149 Lasts Night

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Mon May 23 13:56:22 PDT 2005

Chris,

I am back home from my long trip and fnally setteling into a more normal
life.  I would be interested in going out and see what Mike has laying arond
if you want to do some exploring sometime.   Otherwise will see you at the
show in Chehalis.   I will be bringing down the 1930 GP, no room for others
on my trailer.  Not sure if anyone is hauling tractors from Bellingham to
the show.

Kreig