[AT] Rockol tractor?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon May 23 08:16:49 PDT 2005

Frobl,

I'm disappointed that I don't have a picture of the Rockol.  I have added
some of the other Custom variants to my web picture site.
http://photos.toast.net/gwill/  Open the start page and scroll down to
"Custom and others".  This page has a lot of other interesting stuff
including pictures from Portland if you browse around.

George Willer