[AJD] Styled AR Production Numbers

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat May 21 11:44:13 PDT 2005

Road bands would be great. Always wanted sets for not so much that tractor but
for the spokers when and if I were to ever get them done. Also the GPWT's.
Trading time???
Greg
Inventoried a few parts for the NOS GP power lift last week (AC391R one # maybe? sticks
in my head) Fun stuff

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat May 21 11:58 , 'Michael Ostrander' <antiquejd at fwi.com> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]On Behalf Of