[AJD] Styled AR Production Numbers

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Sat May 21 10:05:54 PDT 2005

I guess I should clarify my point.  I was only suggesting that it might be better to begin with something with less needs, I think JR always put it as buying the best you can afford.  Parts may be available and he may get lucky, find what he needs and still have a nice tractor at a Low overcost.  I never had much luck in that area.  I had a chance at one of these for $1800 but it was in Missouri and passed on it which was sort of dumb since I ended up with a Allis B Cane Special for $1800 in Missouri anyway.  It spent nearly 2 years in Kansas but its back east now and cost a bit to get it here.

LeRoy