[AT] Dangers of farming

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat May 21 10:16:17 PDT 2005

My wife worries about me when I am out on the  tractor alone I know I
shouldn't do it but I can't afford to hire a nursemaid so  I just grit my teeth and
go out an work.
My legs have almost  completely let me down today I can hardly get around
that unknown neurological  disease has popped up again and let me down so I guess
I will not be playing  with my tractors for a little while.  I hope it
doesn't last to long this  time as I have hay to start getting in next month.
Did I tell I got my baler  working.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361