[AT] Dangers of farming

r.goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat May 21 17:16:57 PDT 2005

Walt
Sorry to hear about your health problems. My Dad had similar problems with
his legs. Hope yours will allow you to get out there and make some hay. I'm
contemplating either buying a round baler to eliminate the labour of
handling bales or else just getting out of the cattle business altogether.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/