[AJD] Styled AR Production Numbers

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat May 21 08:07:34 PDT 2005

As I've mentioned before, years and years ago I obtained a styled AR. It had nearly
perfect sheet metal and a farmer customer traded it into us. Hands down, it IS the best
running tractor I have ever owned. A quickie paint job 12 years ago made it presentable
and I put it on full steel w/rear extensions which made it look very interesting but
ruined it for parade duty. To this day I have never done so much as changed the spark
plugs (other than oil)
What a truly great tractor, if it had only had power steering and three point it would
have been perfect.
Most parts will not be that difficult to locate but the nosecone might be challenging.
Years ago I had an NOS nosecone but sold it quickly

Go for it Chris, you'll love it
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri May 20 23:24 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of