[AJD] JD Lindeman crawler-Parts

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu May 19 13:43:05 PDT 2005

Totally agree on the wish to be in the business of selling fewer, higher priced parts
instead of multiple lower priced parts. Life would be a lot simpler.
There are indeed different schools of thought on the old "$500 part for a $2000
tractor" scenario. Personally, I know how hard it is to find some of these parts and
if, ASSUMING I actually were to ever restore anything ever again, I were down to the
last part that I needed I would just get it. I think that if you look for something for
more than a few months and can't find it, then at that point it's likely worth whatever
the fellow who has one is asking for it.
Just my thoughts
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed May 18 20:39 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of