[AT] Rain at last

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed May 18 23:13:45 PDT 2005

Yes Dean, the cattle guys will be happy now that the grass is growing. And
the crops that are already in the ground can now start to germinate. Its
been a cold dry spring up to this point.
Long weekend coming up and thats the traditional time to get the gardens in
for most of us. Guess it'll take a day or so drying up before we can do that
though.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/