[AT] Case 580

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Wed May 18 06:34:08 PDT 2005

Thanks Bruce we got hold of the local Case dealer and he said could be ring
and pinion or axel bearing. They would check and repair for $2500.00 to
$3000.00. I think i will get it hauled back to my home and shop and do some
checking first.I have it at the place where we are hopeing to put up a new
shop and home soon.
R Fink
PA