[AJD] Gathering of the Green 2006

Terry & Carolyn Welshans welshans2 at comcast.net
Fri May 13 16:17:00 PDT 2005

Bill Brueck said:
===========
You know, it's been a while since I've visited a website that was just plain
fun to browse.  This one is very, very nicely done.

And thanks for the heads up about next March!

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA
===========

Thanks, Bill.  I hope to see you there next year.  There must be a dozen of
us on the JD list who meet up there for a little fellowship and
commiseration.

Yes, it is a fun site with lots of Green music.

Phil, Ken provided a lot more detailed information, I hope that is enough
for you.  Will we be saying "Howdy" again?

Thanks for the details, Ken.  See you Sunday!!!

Regards,

Terry & Carolyn Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)