[AJD] Gathering of the Green 2006

KWReese at aol.com KWReese at aol.com
Thu May 12 08:22:53 PDT 2005

Phil and all JD two-cylinder enthusiasts:

Dates of the Gathering of the Green are March 8, 9, 10 & 11, 2006
Location:  Holiday Inn Moline Airport, Moline, IL
You can now make reservations for rooms - Phone:  309-762-8811.  Be sure to
mention the Gathering.
We have selected a theme for 2006, "Harvest in the Heartland."  We think it's
going to be a great conference.
In addition to tractors, we will put some emphasis on combines, corn pickers,
drills, plows, planters and shellers.
Displays and decorations will follow the theme
Evening speakers are in place
Lewis Baumgartner, The World's Worst Farmer will again be our banquet speaker
(was speaker in 2002)
Most of the workshops are already identified and leaders selected.  Drop-ins
also.
Trips for spouses are in place - Galena, IL; lunch at a  vinyard/winery, and
a luncheon focusing on flowers, gardening and landscape
Trips to JD factories.  We are adding a trip to the tractor assembly plant in
Dubuque.
American, country western, blue grass music during the opening night
reception.
Will again raffle a Gator
Conference registration materials will be mailed in October.
See the web site:  www.gatheringofthegreen.com for information.  The site
will be updated in a few days.

Two-cylinder enthusiasts who attended prior Gatherings will receive
conference registration materials in the mail.  Those who plan to attend for the first
time will be able to request registration materials by calling a Gatheirng
information number or printing the forms from the web site.

Regards,
Ken Reese
Cochairman
"Gathering of the Green" Conference