[Farmall] Woods L59 Mower deck mounting parts

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Fri May 13 13:50:22 PDT 2005

Mike,  I purchased an L59 mower from Sam Adams in Tatum, Texas a few years
ago.  I think the Woods price was $150 for the manual mount for my
International A.  I ran across a cultivator (pretty well pieced out) at a
salvage yard in Gainesville, Texas, and got the lever and lift I needed
for $15.  Works just fine.   Depending on time and skill, you might be
able to fabricate something from some piece of old machinery, but I
suppose it would not be hard to spend more in time than the $150 costs
from Woods.

Larry

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu

"Michael Miller" <sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
05/13/2005 09:46 AM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

at at lists.antique-tractor.com, farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com
cc

Subject
[Farmall] Woods L59 Mower deck mounting parts

Hi all.

I just bought a Woods L59 mower off ebay.  The only problem is it has
mounts
for a JD MS40S, 320S, 330S, 420S, 430S, M40U, 40W, 320U, 330U, 420U, 430U,

and 440U(according to the seller).  I am going to mount it on a farmall A
and so need to find and procure a set of brackets and other parts to put
it
on.  Anybody in tractor land who has a set either for sale or trade?  I
know
Paul Bazzetta used to deal in woods but IIRC he stopped a year or better
ago.
If someone wanted to trade I could probably go a couple hundred miles from

here to do it.  My zip code is 44691.

Thanks all.
Mike