[AT] Re: [Farmall] Woods L59 Mower deck mounting parts

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri May 13 09:38:14 PDT 2005

If you don't have any luck finding the parts, you might try your local
Woods dealer - Woods still supplies a lot of the parts for mounting the
L59 on older tractors. They won't be cheap, but nothing is these days.
Chances are if they don't list the A, they might list the 140.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry
about the answers. -Thomas Pynchon, writer (1937- )