[AT] OT, MTD log splitter hydraulic cylinder repair?

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Sun May 8 07:23:37 PDT 2005

Howard , I'm not familiar with that particular machine . But ,   depending
on how the cylinder is built ,most are repairable.  If the end where its
leaking is welded , it is possible to weld them again . If its a bolt
together type then parts can be matched up at your local hyd shop .
 Or just buy a new cylinder from someone else .  My personal peference is
Surplus Center. 1 800 488 3407 and ask for tech support  , or just shop
online . Ivan www.surpluscenter.com