[AT] Wright saw (OT)

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Fri May 6 22:07:45 PDT 2005

Well, mine ran fine (my father maybe used it 10-12 hours from 1964 to maybe
1970) after I got it going in '97.  I used it relatively little until a
couple of years ago when I went to start it and discovered there was no
resistance when I pulled the cord.   I bought it to the Deere dealer where
my father bought it and the lawn and garden mechanic there (who wasn't even
born when this thing was made) said I needed a clutch.   Right, lotsa luck
finding one.

Anyway, there it sits, looking practically brand new with the black vinyl
blade sheath on, but nowhere to go.

Any help would be great.

Louis G